Construction Management Software
RealSoft Contracting software provides leading-edge contracting solutions and scheduling programs for the global construction industry. Our innovatory software empowers construction companies with ground-breaking scheduling program and project management system that maximizes productivity and saves time. Real Soft Contracting ERP is a powerful application for the construction business and the application is equipped to manage Project management and Cost control for the project execution with its key modules within the scheduled estimate. It also enables the company to manage the operations more organized with efficient methods.
Real Soft ERP Contracting Modules:
1. Finance Modules: Receipts, Payments, Journals, PDC Collections, PDC Payments, and Contra Vouchers.
2. Inventory Modules: sales, purchase, sales return, purchase return, stock transfer, Debit Note and Credit Note.
3. Purchase Module: Purchase Order, GRN, Cost Statement, Purchase, Purchase Return and Payments.
4. Sales Module: Enquiry, Quotation, Revised Quotation, Sales Order, Sales Invoice, Sales Return and Debit Note.
5. Project Management Module: Defining Stages and Sub stages, Budgeting, Uploading BOQ and Creating Projects.
6. Job Costing Module: Material Issue, Job purchase, Inter Job Transfer and Job Invoice.
7. HR & Payroll Module: Time Sheet and Payroll Processing.
8. Administration Module: Manage users by providing Access Privileges to users.
- Project Management stage, substage, cost units
- Inventory wise and amount wise Budgeting’s & Variance
- Multi-Dimensional Job Costing
- Inventory Level Allocation of Jobs
- Graphical Presentation of Job Revenue & Expense
- Multi-level electronic document authorization
- Intelligent Dashboard system for alerts and triggers
- Extended job wise time sheet entry
- Automated job wise payroll processing
- Interactive System Reports
A gadget that appears on the dashboard to give you the real-time value of the items and information you are interested in. This tool helps the users to view the reports & information in pictorial & graphical forms and can even be customized as per the users’ preferences. This feature also helps the users to get a snapshot of the information which has to appear as and when they login to the system & hence, it acts as a powerful tool in taking quick business decisions.
RealSoft’s use of innovative technology allows us to build a suitable solution that combines ease of use with a robust tracking and scheduling tool that can meet the demands of most any commercial construction firm and be incorporated into the varied type of companies.
- Project Management
- Import & Local Purchase
- Time Sheet
- Integrated Accounts & Finance
- Job Ledger
- Job Invoice
- HR & Payroll
- Fixed Assets
- Inventory Management
- Subcontract Invoice
- PDC Management
- Cheque Printing
- Project Management-Stage, Substage, Cost units
- Multidimensional Job Costing
- Graphical Presentation of Job Revenue & Expenses
- Management of subcontractors
- Extended Job wise Timesheet entry
- Multi User-currency-document-branch
- Internal Messaging system for the users
- Compatibility with external devices
- Remote connectivity
- Inventory Level Allocation of Jobs
- Multi level electronic document authorization
- Intelligent dashboard system for alerts and triggers
- Automated Job wise Payroll Processing
- Electronic documentation for operational documents
- Interactive system reports
- Inventory-wise and amount-wise Budgeting & Variance
Finance & Accounting
Sound, responsible financial management is at the heart of business success. Coral solutions for financial management give your people a way to raise the visibility of financial metrics and the effectiveness of financial management throughout your organization—all using familiar tools and existing skills.
Purchase & Inventory
To keep your retail business running smoothly, you need a cost-effective inventory management system. Coral solutions can help you improve inventory management processes. Coral Inventory is an extended inventory module for all kinds of industries like general trading, drugs and pharmaceuticals, automotives, etc.
Coral Procurement allows organizations to integrate supply activities across enterprise functions and helps procurement become a business-critical activity. Coral Procurement enables organizations in engaging key users and suppliers to leverage for better spend compliance. It delivers significant cost savings by improving order processing
efficiencies and contract compliance.
BOQ / Budget Entry
It facilitate to upload the BOQ (both quantities and amounts) of the project.It allows different stages of quantity and cost break down as Project, Stages, Sub stages & Cost Unit. This is helpful in comparing and controlling job cost. Option of having revised and Targeted budget. Option of lump sum value for some items where quantity measurement is not possible.
Job costing is the process of tracking the expenses incurred on a job against the revenue produced by that job. Job costing will generally applicable for the industries like building Contractors, subcontractors, architects, consultants, etc. The Job costing reports in the Coral Solutions helps you ensure that all costs involved in a job have been properly invoiced to the customer. Estimates vs. Actuals report compares quoted costs to actual Costs, and quoted revenues to actual revenues so that you can analyze any variances between Your quote and the actual result.
Cost of the material incurred for a project. It is tracked from purchase and Inventory module.
Man Power Cost
Labours will be working on different projects in the same month. Specially designed time sheet to track labour cost project wise, stages and sub stages wise. This will generate automatic Payroll for the labours.
Plant & Machinery Cost
Tracked from P&M rents paid and its depreciation
Sub Contractor Cost
Tracked from the sub contractors module
Coral Human Resources Management (CHRM) module is a complete suite of Human Resource Management system. It takes care of entire human resource cycle right from employee joining to retirement. It handles enterprise-wide core human resource activities such as recruitment management, employee management, training,
attendance & payroll, leaves, tours & travel management, performance evaluation, and loans and advance management.
Time Sheet & Payroll
Payroll module generates quick employee (Staff in projects and Office staff) pay sheet & Payslip. Daily data consists of employee wise, project wise, stages wise and sub stages wise normal working hours, normal overtime hours, special over time hours. Employee can work in same day for any numbers of projects, stages and Sub stages.
Miscellaneous Cost Job Revenue / Sales
Tracked from purchases and Payments module. Coral Sales & Distribution provides end-to-end automation of an organization’s sales cycle this comprises quotation processing, order processing to invoicing and delivery with multiple pricing methods, payment terms and delivery schedules. It does support multiple units of measurements
and currencies. The module is developed with various level of access control and the best part of it is that the reports can be seen by management or concerned person from anywhere, anytime. Coral Sales & Distribution allows the enterprise to connect between the remote locations through Smart Linking.
This will facilitate to make invoices based on the percentage of work done in various stages and Sub stages of a project. This will take care of variations, retention receivables, advance deductions etc. Related accounting will be done automatically.
Cost Control & Alerts
Real Soft ERP helps in controlling the project cost.When ever you want to commit a cost on the project system will compare it with targeted budgeted figures (both quantity and cost) and gives you the alert. This facility will throw the light on the performance of estimator and wastage at work. This will show in which stages and sub stages you made a profit or loss. This statistical data will help the estimators to prepare a better future tenders. There are many alerts in the system like budget exceeding, Payable reminders, PDC alerts, receivable alerts, and alerts to the MD if LPO approval is pending.
Security and Administration
Multi level security and access permissions View, Add, edit and delete permissions
new user creation (Login & Password) Data Backup & Recovery Audit Trail.