Functions of Real Estate ERP Software
Our real estate software is a scalable solution that suits landlords, real estate companies, brokers, facility management companies, and tenants alike.
- Optimize Time & Productivity
- Streamline Real Estate Operations
- Offer Instant Client Attention
- Personalize User Experience
- Make Spontaneous Marketing Campaigns
- Convert Every Lead into Opportunity
- Generate Multilingual Contracts
- Define Unit Type & Details
- Centralize Real Estate Functions
- Digitalize Real Estate Operations
- Automate Response & Customer Handling
- Offer Client Portals & Personalization Options
- Centralize Accounting & Cash Flow
- Create Sales Pipeline
- Real-time CRM
- Automate Lead Generation & Distribution
- Capture Leads from Various Sources
- Offer Customer Care & Helpdesk
- Control Asset Depreciation & Movements
- Set Operational Budget & Expense
- Improve Proposals, Offers, Quotations
Features of Real Estate Software
The lease management software makes it easy for the business to audit and account for the transactions and cash flow. It proactively manages cheque validations, rent realizations, security deposits, contract breaking / terminating payments, and tax-enable invoicing.
- Integrate with Third-Party Applications
- Integrate Social Media & Websites
- Instantly Generate Contracts
- Integrate Multiple Emirates-based Contract Formats
- Automate Marketing
- Inbuilt Real Estate CRM
- One-click MIS Reports
- Mobile App Support
- Centralized Document Control System
- Automated Notifications & Alerts
- Internal Messaging (SMS, Email, etc.)
- Cost-Effective & Scalable ERP
- Customizable Dashboards
- Portfolios for Properties
- Intelligent Follow-up & Sales Closure
- Generate Reports (On Demand / at Intervals)
- Integrated Employee, Asset, Unit Management
Advantages of Real Estate ERP Software
- Helps Achieve Sales Targets
- Reduce Time & Effort
- CRM to Manage Sales
- Gives Centralized Control & Data Storage
- Improve Lead Conversion Rates
- Get Expiry Alerts & Notifications (PDC, Document, Legal, Contract, Tenancy, etc.)
- Handle Customers, Clients, Contracts
- Access the Information from Anywhere
- Compliant with Ejari, Tawtheeq, RAK, Tasdeeq, etc.
The user can define parking space, designated parking slots, electricity and water details, unique rental policies, contract terms, payment modes, etc. The user can predefine unit-based or building-based information, furnishing status, and attach relevant images and documents for quick reference and sales.
Landlords, tenants, service providers, and agents can use their dedicated online portals to create a personalized platform between the client/tenant and real estate business and deal with the activities such as invoicing, support, ticketing, formal notifications, document control, and internal messaging system, etc.
Our ERP software for real estate is a highly responsive software that leverages user-friendliness, communication, team collaboration, quick customer services, and an extended centralized platform for work. It, therefore, becomes a strong and reliable platform for facility management. Furthermore, it has an integrated real estate CRM.
Software for real estate allows the business to manage preventive and post-maintenance, repairs, and service proficiently. It simplifies tax booking, validates revenue conversions, and inventory and asset controls. Detailed MIS reports and analytical data will eliminate any possibilities of error and duplication. Artificial Intelligence will provide real-time involvement and trend analysis reports.
The software features intelligent tools to identify and track inquiries, commissions, unit allocations, property assets, maintenance & repairs done, and inventory. The system will also help the business stick to defined procedures and standards while breaking or terminating contracts, rental agreements, and policy violations.