ERP for the MEP industry is a fully configurable and tailor-made software that will suit and meet any particular business patterns and processes. There are several inbuilt modules in the software. ERP for MEP contractors allows a business to add further modules, third-party applications, templates, access controls, support systems, and many other features to the solution for maximum utilization and usability.
The areas in which construction ERP software offers extensive features are;
- Bidding & Engineering Stage
- Project Administration & Execution
- Inventory & Material Handling
- Resources & Asset Handling
- Sub-Contract Management
- Cost Control & Financial Accounting
- MIS Reporting
Effective management of projects and site activities is crucial to maximizing the profitability of each project. The centralization will help a business take care of their legal formalities, permit requests, shift planning, and documentation without strain.
Construction ERP software offers many features for its users, such as;
- Interactive and Resource-rich Dashboard
- Intelligent DMS System
- Customizable Alert & Notification Management
- Generate Reports in Multiple Perspectives
- Approvals and Alerts
- Drill down Reports
- MIS Reports
- Create Workflows
- Tools to Compare and Evaluate Projects and Contracts.